Sunday, 13 April 2014

Pretty Lillies

Helloooo my luvvlies!
How are you all keeping these days?? Hope all is well in your neck of the woods...?

Blowing a hoolie up here right now, just started raining too - shame, was nice earlier and I got some more seeds planted in the garden and greenhouse.

Thought I would pop by and show off the card I made for my Mum for Mother's Day. I know, I'm a bit behind in showing it, but I was a bit peeved that my Mum hadn't got it in time. Damned PO people kept a hold of it and asked for more money!! And that was after I had it put through the slot thingy in our local PO!! Went through fine up here. . . Pain in the butt...

Anyhoose, I went all pink and fluffy for this one.
Coloured up my Delicious Doodles 'Lilleth' image, and made my own papers for the backing. You can get those HERE


I cut a die frame out of some pink card I had so I could pop the image in it. I printed out my scanned in coloured image a few times so I could 'pop up' little elements like some of the flowers.


I dug out my feathers and found this gorgeous vibrant pink one that was just the right colour for this make and stuck it behind the image/frame. Then I rummaged round the ribbon drawer and found some bits to match.

Used some of those 'candy' dot things, in the corners and on the horizontal ribbon to tie it all together. Then it was all mounted onto some green bazzill before being put onto the plain white card base.


Here's hoping that Mum has this now.


Some challenges I am entering -

Digi Galore - Flowers
Brown Sugar - Mother's Day
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Flower Power
Paper Crafting Journey - For that Special Lady
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Girly
Fab 'n' Funky - Pink
Penny's Paper Crafty - Flower Power


16 comments:

Crea-Sandra said...

Cute card, I love the layout and colors!
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky!
♥ Sandra ♥

Tonnie Deijkers said...

Very beautiful thanks for joining us at brown sugar and hope to see you next time

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, what a great card, Love it. Blowing a Hoolie down here too but the rain missed us, Love Hazelxo

shampylou30 said...

Stunning card. I so love this stamp. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Oooh Teri, this is just gorgeous!
Bet your mum was/is thrilled with it!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Stunning card Teri,
Thank you for joining us this week and crafty ribbons and good luck
Hugs Kelly

Michelle said...

WOW - what a stunner - this is an amazing card. Love your image and the lillies all around and pink feather - just completely stunning - Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Michelle x

rachel taylor said...

lovely card and image thanks for sharing with brown sugar
Rachel DT

Kates said...

Dramatic and fantastic! Thanks for joining Fab n Funky this week. Kx

Susan Salyer said...

She is beautiful Teri the drawing and your beautiful finished card.
The colors are so perfect you chose for your papers and the flowers are lovely. you are so talented.
hugs
susan s

haththi said...

Lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this time. Good Luck. Hugs Angelie

Crafty Kitten said...

Teri this is fabulous. Love how you have popped those flowers. Great colouring. I have promised myself some Delicious Doodles colouring very soon after seeing this. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our Flower Power challenge.
hugs
Dawn DT xx

kanda said...

Gorgous card and superr colours. love those feathers. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

alex said...

Wow what a gorgeous card, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
{Creative Moments Owner}
Alex x

Andrea Connor said...

Gorgeous x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Teri I am in love with this image your design shows her up perfectly, all the lovely colours and embellishments, I have a few of her printed ready to colour, the card I made with her won me first prize in a challenge, so thank you for bringing us such awesome images.
hugs
lorraine x