Monday, 28 April 2014

A Little Chemistry

Hellloooooo Blogging Buddies!

How are you all keeping these days? Hope life is treating you well??

I'm here today with a very quick make.

The current challenge at HDH is:

"Working in the lab, late one night".
Basically, we'd like to see your interpretation of a
mad scientist's lab, his creations, experiments, rats, beakers, etc..
Or maybe even your own experimentation. Be creative!


So I doodled another little 'Halloweenie' character to go with the rest of the collection.
This little fella is available in my Delicious Darkness Shop, and is named 'Halloweenie - Crazy Chemist':


He has been coloured digitally and printed three times for fussy cutting and layering up with foam pads. He was then layered onto some yellow card and stuck to a green base before edging with black ink.


Told you it was quick!! lol.
I was running out of time - got me a busy week ahead. Interviews, fetching Mum from airport, and a jollie planned for next week so I won't be around until 12th May!!

Catch ya later folks!!
xxxx

3 comments:

Andrea Connor said...

Cute x

Monique Van dijk said...

The cutest mad scientist ever

Michelle said...

This is a fantastic card. I think the scientist is amazing Michelle x