Friday, 28 March 2014

For the MIL

Howdeedoodlee folks!

Hope everyone is well and busy crafting away!?

We have Mother's Day here in the UK this Sunday. Not that anybody in this house is bothered. Lucky to get a card from my lot...except the wee one who still likes to make a card for me (bless xx)

Still, I had to make a couple of cards for my Mum and the hubby's Mum, so I'm here to show the one that I did for MIL using a wee paper I fashioned from the main image -




She was coloured with my watercolour pencils, then scanned and printed.
Matted onto some pinky coloured bazzil, a strip of lace and some card candy dots, and voila - done!!


I also printed the butterfly bigger so I could use that in my design too.
I am hoping to get some time soon to play with that paper and maybe get a wee set into the shop for ya!!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and (if you are in the UK) I hope you enjoy your Mother's Day goodies!!

xxx


Some Challenges I am entering this card into -


Cute Card Thursday - Floral Delights
Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Things with Wings
Scrapper's Delights - Mother's Day/Special Lady
Craft Your Passion - Mother's Day/For the Ladies



12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Stunning! Love the image and colors.

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous your MIL will love & cherish it. Aw thats awful that you dont get spoilt on Mothers Day, I'm not even allowed to cook on Mothers Day. Although this year I will have to peel spuds & mash them as hubsters hand is not great at gripping & though my sons will be here asking them to peel spuds.....well dont even want think how that will turn out lol. Hope you at least get to relax hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Teri Im the same No Mothers Day for me!! My kids dont bother!!! Love the card you have made, I wondered how you had the butterfly on the side too, brilliant idea, Love Hazelxx

Avril Ann said...

Totally loving this card and I am sure your MIL will love and treasure it xxx

Deb said...

Totally gorgeous, love how you coloured her!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Tiina said...

So lovely image. Would like to see Blossom paper in shop soon :)

Gale said...

Gorgeous card Teri. Love the image. I know your MIL will love it. Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes Challenge" at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

alex said...

What a fabulous card, beautiful image and design, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
{Creative Moments Owner}
Alex x

Scrapcat 1 said...

I am sure your MIL loved it I know I do. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this time and we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

Cards by Ziggy said...

This is gorgeous, lovely image and fabulous choice of colours thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at Creative moments

Zoe DT xxx

Vesi said...

Incredible, so I like this image, but the card is so soft and magical Thank you share it to the challenge of Scrapper`s Delights. Good Luck
Vesi - DT

Andrea Connor said...

Very beautiful x