Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Children of the Night

Helllooooo folks!

It's time for a new theme on the HDH Challenge blog, and this time we are sponsored by our own teamie IKE with her store IKE'S ART!

The theme this time is:
"Children of the Night"

I chose to use POE CAT for my purely digital make.
First though, I printed it out and shaded it with my graphite pencils. Then I scanned it back into the compy so I could do this with it!


This was all done using photoshop. Text is called The Gingerbread House, which I searched for and downloaded for FREE off the net!!

Hope you can join us this fortnight - you may get to win some of IKE's fabby images!!!
xxxx

3 comments:

ike said...

FABULOUS - that is one clever make and I really LUV that text with it. Excellent creation Teri :-D xxxooxox

KristyLee said...

Really great make w/ Ike's cat! Love your project! Fabby!
Peace,
Kristy

Stephanie said...

Great project. Black and white my fav!