Monday, 27 January 2014

Rotten Romance at HDH

Helloooooooooo folks!

Hope you are all well and crafting merrily??

This week sees the start of our second challenge of this year over at HDH. We've gone all romantic on ya seeing as it will soon be Valentine's Day (bleaaagh!) hee-hee!

And guess what?
I am sponsoring this time round with my new dedicated DARK SIDE SHOP

I still have all my normal images in the mainstream shop Delicious Doodles, and all the dark stuff will still go there as well. But I decided to open a dedicated store with all my dark images in one place for those who don't want to trawl through all the fluffy stuff, lol.

I have also come up with a new image especially for this occasion in the shape of a wee 'not-so-cute' Cupid




I also whipped up some new papers to go with what I wanted to make.
These are named:




So I had better show you the make I created for this new theme at HDH

 'Rotten Romance'.
We have all at one point or another suffered for our love,
 and what better place to share your darker feeling than with us.


Here we go with some photos then peeps.


I used the black version of the papers for my make.


Coloured with the usual watercolour pencils. Printed out several times for layering up with foam pads, and framed with a spellbinders die. I added lots of wee red gems for some bling.


Grotesque Cupid was printed out in a brownish colour generated on the compy. Wanted him to look a bit vintage, but not black. I also added a bit of some trim I got a while ago, which has lovely big black organza roses on it, and goldy-green ribbon folded to look like leaves. Got this off ebay.


Above is a close up of the image used. You can see the fussy cutting I did there for the layers.

So that's me for today then folks!
Hope you can join in with some of your darker, romantic makes!

xxxx




4 comments:

mark gould said...

Beautiful Teri. I love this new image and your card rocks as always, I love how you layer up all your details x

Monique Van dijk said...

Love your card it's so very pretty

Andrea C said...

Brill, I so love the little gargoyle at the bottom looks so freaking cool x

DonnaMundinger said...

Sorry I'm so late to comment. Feels like I've been living under a rock, and speaking of ROCKS, this certainly does! Fabulous make, my dear. xxD