Tuesday, 17 December 2013

12 Days of Creepmas - Day 9


Howdeedoodleee folks!

Well, these days just keep on flying by don't they?
Soon be Christmas -eeeeekkk!!

Today I have my next project for the 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop event, organised by the girls at the Smeared and Smudged Forum. All the deets and starting point for the hop can be found HERE

This time I have the last of the baubles for my little tree,
made using a
by the name of


This was really very simple to make. I just printed the image twice, stuck some feathers on one image at the back, then I stuck the other image on the back of that to sandwich the feathers. Then I stickled the edges with black. I punched a wee hole in the tail for a loop to attach a ribbon and ta-da! Done!


Hmmm, that pic was a bit fuzzy wasn't it??
Ah well, whatever! Catch ya later folks!
xxxx


Some challenges I am entering -


Bunny Zoe - Wings
Craft Your Passion - Christmas/Anything But a Card
 Love to Create - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes
Sparkle n Sprinkle - Anything Goes with Glitter
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
 Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes


16 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya Teri, another amazing ornament, I really am very impressed. Your gothic tree must be looking fabulous!

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW is this ever beautiful! Love the feathers and such a brilliant idea using the gorgeous corner like that. xxD

Anne Temple said...

Very cool ornament. Love the feathers and the added stickles for sparkle. Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

Sad to read that this is your last bauble! They are all so amazing. You really have inspired me!

Loz said...

Gorgeous ornament. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Wendy said...

This is awesome Teri. Love how you have created unique ornaments from your stamps. Hope you will be sharing the finished Creepmas Tree!

Wiola said...

Wow your celtic images are so beautiful! This one in particular.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Might have been fast to do but it's really brilliant!!! love the use of the feathers!!!

Kat Coppleman said...

Beautiful. I can't wait to see the full tree at the end!!!

Emily Thubbron said...

Teri this is great. I love the feathers. I just want to reach through my computer and touch it. :) Yeah, I'm weird like that.

Glittery Katie said...

So stylish!!

maureenjscott said...

I'm loving your tree decorations Teri!! We need to see the full thing one day! Another fabulous one today! mo xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Great project.

Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this time.

Susan

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

Very cool and unique ornament !!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle creative Challenges !!! Hope you join us again !!

Mayra
http://mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Antonella said...

What a neat idea. I have feathers that I have been wanting to use, I am thinking maybe an Angel might work? So pretty!
I saw your project on the MIM Linky Party where I am also partying with my
Keep Calm Be Merry Free Printable
I'd love it if you stopped by.
Hugs, Antonella :-)

Ruza Rebel said...

Very cool ornament!
Thank you for sharing your projects with us at Love to Create Challenges this week.
Wishing you a blessed Holiday Season!
Ruza, LTC Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner