Sunday, 15 December 2013

12 Days of Creepmas - Day 8


Howdeedoodleee folks!

Happy Sunday to you all. Hope you manage to get loads of crafting done today. I'm almost done with my Creepmas makes, so I'll be finishing them up and hopefully moving on to something else very soon!

Today I have my next project for the 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop event, organised by the girls at the Smeared and Smudged Forum. All the deets and starting point for the hop can be found HERE

This time I have the topper for my little tree,
made using a
by the name of


Well, I couldn't really use a Fairy now,  could I?? lol
This was made the same was as all the baubles, except there is no loop attachment. I just left the bottom of the image open so I could insert the top of the tree into it and keep it from falling off.


He's a bit sturdier than the baubles too, as I used card instead of paper to print him onto. Right, well that's it from me today. Next time I shall have the last of my baubles to show you, so see you then folks!!
xxxx


10 comments:

Dominike said...

C'est magnifique ! Gorgeous.

applejack cards by sue said...

Oh my! Teri that's amazing!!! a perfect topper for your tree.

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh Teri! He looks just magical as a tree topper. Fabulous! xxD

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

Stunning - and he is going to be gorgeous at the top of the tree!

maureenjscott said...

Oh that's fabulous Teri! I love your Gryphon image and having him on top the tree is a great idea! mo x

Wendy said...

Crazy cool tree topper. Love that stamp and the way you colored it! It looks great Teri!

Wiola said...

Oh how exciting with a topper for your tree! :) It's terrific.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Totally adore this as a topper!!! Just too beautiful. My daughter would love this as well ;o) Maybe I should think of replacing our Angel lol

Emily Thubbron said...

Teri, this makes a fantabulous tree topper. Amazing coloring on him.

Glittery Katie said...

He's awesome!!!