Friday, 13 December 2013

12 Days of Creepmas - Day 7

Howdeedoodleee folks!

Hope you are all coping with Friday 13th??
Mwuahahahahaaaaaaa.

Yeah, right. Silliness over with, today I have my next project for the 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop event, organised by the girls at the Smeared and Smudged Forum. All the deets and starting point for the hop can be found HERE

This time I have another Bauble for my little tree, made using a Delicious Doodles image  by the name of'


Sorry if I am boring you guys with all these little baubles.
Promise, I WILL have something else for you real soon!!

Usual drill for the making of this one.
Print out, colour, rescan, print layers, fussy cut, layer up with foam pads, add jump rings and voila!!


Thinking about it now, I could have added loads of wee gems on the red dots. Hmmm, maybe I will if I get some spare time later on...

 Rightyhoadlee.. better get a shifty on. Lots to do, places to go...
Catch ya later folks!
xxx


Some Challenges I am entering -

ABC Christmas - Make your own embellishments
(Hope a bauble is admissible?)
Crafting For All Seasons - Anything BUT a Card
 Inky Impressions - Christmas Ornament

15 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

I am certainly not bored with your amazing ornaments, this is another wonderful addition to your gothic tree. They really do look great and I will be looking for these images to try out.

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm just LOVING your baubles, Teri! Bring 'em ON! Super fab new dagger and your coloring makes it shine. xxD

Emily Thubbron said...

Bring on more baubles. I love seeing how you take the images and turn them into ornaments for you tree. Great skull dagger today.

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

I am REALLY enjoying your baubles. You have even inspired me to start some of my own. Your shading is spectacular and really adds depth to the image.

Sandy said...

Very cool! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions this week. Good Luck!

Wendy said...

These baubles are awesome Teri. I love seeing them. Love your coloring, fussy cutting and layering. They really do look 3D.

ionabunny said...

I am loving your baubles. This one is beautiful. You can slip it in my stocking if you like......

Wiola said...

Your Celtic Dagger Pendant is an amazing piece of art!

maureenjscott said...

Another fabulous ornament!! I love the dagger, this is so cool! mo x

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

wow this is such a fabulous ornament again!!!! Just adore all the great layering you do to make it 3d!

Dominike said...

I like your work.

Michelle B. said...

It's great to see out of the box creativity! So unique and beautiful. So glad you joined us for our Christmas challenge at Digi Haven!

Michelle B. said...

oops, wrong design team ... I meant thanks for playing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

Carol said...

Thank you for joining our "Christmas, anything but a card" challenge at CFAS with your fabulous tree ornament. Best wishes for 2014 and good luck. Carol DT x

Milnie said...

Love your Creepmas Ornament!
Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
Have a wonderful new year.

Hugs,

Milnie DT