Wednesday, 11 December 2013

12 Days of Creepmas - Day 6

Wooo-hoooo folks!
Halfway through our 12 Days of Creepmas Event!

Sorry I'm late with this today, bit of a hectic morning with walking the dog, having my light therapy at the hospital, then doing a bit of shopping in town, rushing home for eldest to have her lunch from school. Only now have I got the chance to sit here, scoff some lunch myself, type this out and then bog off on another walkies.

I shall be glad to sit down properly later on!

Anyroadup, today I have my next project for the 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop event, organised by the girls at the Smeared and Smudged Forum. All the deets and starting point for the hop can be found HERE

This time I have another Bauble for my little tree, made using a
Delicious Doodles image 
by the name of
'Skully Pendant'


This was printed out, coloured, rescanned and printed smaller for lots of layers.

I removed the loop at the top of the image, and popped a jump ring in there to attach my ribbon to. This was a wee bit I scavenged from the stupid loops you get on the shoulders of tops these days. Gotta cut them things off, pain in the butt!!! 


Anyway, as usual it was hard to photograph the right colours, so below is a quick watermarked pic of how it looks on screen:


That was a bit short and sweet huh? lol

Never mind. There's a biggie to come soon and you'll probably get bored with that one! hee-hee

TTFN folks!

11 comments:

maureenjscott said...

Love this Teri! I love the purples, thought the skull was that colour too, i like the reflecting colours on it on the tree! Love the coloured image you've shown us too! Fab! mo x

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! Busy morning! I'm barely awake. LOL Your newest skully is brilliant! So girly with that lovely bow. Fab purple color. xxD

Emily Thubbron said...

I love this bauble. That bow is fantastic on her. Man, I just can't wait to see the finished tree.

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya Teri...I am loving your blog on this hop...great image and that bow gives a perfect twist.

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

Every time I come to your new blog post I think that one is my favorite. But today takes the creepmas cake! I ADORE THIS SO MUCH!! This looks perfect in purples and, as usual, your layers leave me speechless!

Wendy said...

This is awesome Teri. I love the new digitals you have designed. Your coloring is outstanding!

Wiola said...

Awesome job! All the layers really made this pendant look three-dimensional.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

I just adore all the great decoupage that you do!!! Always such fabulous inspiration. Just wish I had your patience lol Gorgeous coloring as well!!!!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

nice bauble

ionabunny said...

Love the bow. What a great piece

Dominike said...

Creepy for creepy it is creepy.