Saturday, 7 December 2013

12 Days of Creepmas - Day 4

Howdeedoodlee folks!

Hope everyone is well and crafting busily for Christmas, hee-hee.

Today I have my next project for the 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop event, organised by the girls at the Smeared and Smudged Forum. All the deets and starting point for the hop can be found HERE

This time I have a card for you, made using a
Delicious Doodles image 
by the name of
'Love Lies Bleeding'


I used black cardstock for the base.
Everything ese was printed out and then fussy cut and layered up with foam pads.
The image was coloured already, I just scanned it back into my compy and used that to print from. I added the text first though!
Typeface is one I found on the net - named 'Blackadder'


I added some stickles round the red frame, wanted a dribbly blood look. I also popped a bit round the edge of the glass, yum. What's that drink you have where you add salt round the rim?? Reminded me of that, lol.

Anyway, lots to do today. Gotta cook extra meals for the son as he is home without us tomorrow. Hubby is off to Rugby in Edinburgh, and the girls and I are going to the zoo there. Hope it doesn't rain...

Have a great weekend folks!!
xxxx


13 comments:

Glittery Katie said...

Love it!! Cheers!!

applejack cards by sue said...

Ooooerrr, that's some image! I do love your colouring and how you've used the stickles.

Wiola said...

Haha hilarious. I love it. So fun and creepy. Perfect for Creepmas.

DonnaMundinger said...

HeeHee! It's obviously wine o'clock there. A girl after my own heart. FABULOUS, Teri! that drink you're trying to rmember is a Margarita, but I do a mean Pomagranite Martini with a red sugared rim that looks much like that. YUMBO! Perhaps a bit early for one of those, but a Bloody Mary sounds pretty good for breakfast. LOL xxD

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

That is supper Creepmas! Great work on the liquid bits - they look like they are running.

ionabunny said...

She's a little bit scary. Great image

Wendy said...

Great card Teri. Just goes to show, you can adapt almost any stamp with the right sentiment. This is fantastic!

Emily Thubbron said...

Love your card. Great coloring. I have that font too and I love it.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

ohhh wow totally fabulous. Just adore how you have colored her up. The stickles dripping are just awesome as is the sentiment you have printed! Just perfect with this.

maureenjscott said...

Oh that's a fabulous card Teri! love the image and the sentiment is perfect for the season/imagery!! love it!! mo x

Steph said...

Beautiful card, love the layers and the stickles is the perfect touch :)

Avril Ann said...

Brilliant Teri, great to see you in the festive "spirit" LOL xx

Dominike said...

Red eyes. So funny. Cheers.