Thursday, 5 December 2013

12 Days of Creepmas - Day 3


Howdeeeee folks!
Phew, it's a bit wild and wooley out there today!
Blowin' a hooley as we say here in Scotland, lol. Managed to avoid the hail and snow showers so far, got a bit windswept out with doggie earlier though. Bit tired too as a thunder storm woke me up at 5am. Poor doggie was scaredy all morning as well.

Anyway, today I have my 3rd project for the 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop event, organised by the girls at the Smeared and Smudged Forum. All the deets and starting point for the hop can be found HERE

It's another wee bauble for my little Gothic Tree.
This one is made using Delicious Doodles image
Here it is coloured up before printing out. Wish it came out this vibrant on my photo's!!
 

And here it is hanging off the tree
Excuse the naff photo's again folks... 


I removed the topmost part of the image to fit some actual chain to the image. I procured this from the boss at work when he fixed the sink plug.
Left over chain is handy sometimes!! lol


This has been printed multiple times, and flipped too, so I could make a 3d bauble out of it with lots of layering.
Here is another shot so you can see most of them: 

 
Think I may try and get a card finished for the next post on Saturday.
See you then folks!! And in the meantime to all in the UK - stay safe in the hoolie!!
xxxx
 
 

16 comments:

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous hanging ornament Teri!! love the skull and your layering is fab! Hope you're staying safe too - trying to dry up the huge pool of water in my conservatory!! Argh!! mo xxx

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya Teri, we're in a hoolie here in deepest darkest Norfolk, I tried to put the washing in the tumbledrier round the back and nearly lost the washing on the way! Anyway... I am really loving these ornaments you're making, they are turning out absolutely fantastic!
Sue (The Nanny)
RSD EDT

Avril Ann said...

I love this Teri, great work, but how do you colour before printing? xxx

Wiola said...

I think it's super cool. I can't wait to see your whole Creepmas tree later with all those awesome ornaments.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh I ADORE this new image! Another fabulous ornament. Your Creepmas tree will be just gorgeous all decorated with these! xxD

Glittery Katie said...

Another brilliant project!

Claudia G said...

Amazing & creepy!

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

I am so inspired by your layered ornaments - thank you for sharing!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

what a cute Xmas tree deco !

Wendy said...

Wow...Teri this is so cool! It makes a great ornament. It would also make a great pendant! Love it!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

ohhh wow so fun. Love the use of the leftover chain, very creative!!!

Steph said...

What a cool image! I love the ornament you made with it.

Dominike said...

Your tree will be strange and cute.

ionabunny said...

That's gonna be one hell of a tree. Fabulous

Emily Thubbron said...

Teri, I love how your ornaments are looking ceramic. You are doing a fantastic job with your tree.

~Lady B~ said...

Fab ornament!

My images never print as vibrant as they truly are and the prints don't have as much of the shading and highlights either. I don't know why.

I often go over the topmost layer again with markers, unless silicone glue leaked out then forget about it as the silicone acts as a resist.

All of your projects have been amazing and I can't wait to see the finished tree!!! :)