Thursday, 19 December 2013

12 Days of Creepmas - Day 10


Howdeedoodleee folks!

It's THAT time of the year when all things yucky and viral come out to  play. Yes indeed folks - the icky bug has hit my eldest D and she spent yesterday on the sofa. Damn those filthy germ ridden schools... Hope everyone stays well for the next week or so. I'd hate for any of them to be ill for Christmas!!

Today I have my next project for the 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop event, organised by the girls at the Smeared and Smudged Forum. All the deets and starting point for the hop can be found HERE

This time I have a card for you,
made using a
by the name of


I kept this relatively simple.
Just the image, which has been coloured in, rescanned, printed and fussy cut.
Here is a piccie of the layers:


I also used my Merry Creepmas Sentiment.
The backing paper is a scan of the skin on my hand, enlarged and coloured red. I added some stickles and popped it all on some very dark green cardstock.


So there you have it folks!
Next time I will be along with something totally different, hee-hee!
Catch ya then peeps!
xxxx


9 comments:

Emily Thubbron said...

Teri, this is fantastic. I love it. You have done a bang up job on this card. That sugar skull is beautiful. So sorry to hear your DD is sick. I hope she gets well soon.

applejack cards by sue said...

Cooo Teri, you can't get much more Creepmas than using your own skin!!! Yes I know you said you scanned your hand...but we know don't we... I'm loving this image and your colouring and everything.

DonnaMundinger said...

What a brilliant idea, scanning your skin! Looks liike fab DP, you should put it in your shop. I adore this image and the fab new seniment. Love the dimensiontoo, of course. Gorgeous! xxD

Dominike said...

Gorgeous. And beautiful colours.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

wow I really really love the 3d effect of the layers! Fabulous creation.

Wendy said...

Wow...super cool card Teri. Love the dimension of the skull. The two stamps look good together! Wonderful creation!

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

That is absolutely beautiful. The coloring is just stunning.

Wiola said...

Howdeedoodleee Teri, so sorry to hear about your daughter being sick. I hope she gets well soon.
This card is so edgy and fun. The background is AWESOME.

maureenjscott said...

Wow!!! Amazing idea for the background! Awesome card! Love it Teri! Mo x