Friday, 4 October 2013

Just a Little Sumpfin. . .

Hiya folks!

'Bout time I posted something on here, and as it is my turn to pop something on the Delicious Doodles Blog for the 31 Days of Hallowe'en Event, I thought I would make it this little notelet card I created for a blogging buddy back in September.

She has received this now, so I am good to post! LOL


I used a new embossing folder I got a couple of months ago. A lovely 3 dimensional Celtic Knot design - yummy!!

So I set to work using a similar item I bought to use as a template.
Lots of metallic guilding wax stuff in various colours.
A few other die cut shapes, a sentiment popped on the backside of a tag and a bit more embossing round the tag edges.


I used my Horrorscope Virgo image and a little ATC frame I made a while back to put the image in, and popped a few bits up with foam pads. Then I stuck it to the card. Here is the sentiment on the back of the tag, hee-hee!


And finally a closeup version of the back.
I did wrap it all in a nice bit of black ribbon too, just to help it stay closed as it is a bit lively and wants to pop open all the time! lol



2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

TEri, this is just exquisite! Bet that brightened your friend's day for sure. You gotta tell me who's embossing folder that is. Yummy! xxD

DogsMom said...

Teri, I love all the detail and dimension.