Monday, 7 October 2013

HDH in another Dimension

Hee-hee.
No not really, but this fortnight at Haunted Design House we are hoping to see lots of dimension in your projects!
This is week two of the challenge, and we are sponsored by Tando Creative

Now, meanie that I am, I don't usually play with sponsor goodies. Aint that selfish of me? lol. PAH!! I have a dimensional project anyway that I have been meaning to post here for part of the 31 Days of Halloween, so I may as well pop a piccie or two up here now.

Anyway, you may have spotted this wee trinket box a while back that I made out of card. I used my Love's Faded Memory image for the top in that panel there.


BUT
The inside is NOT a trinket box at all, ha-ha-ha!!
NO -
It's an exploding box that I made using all of my new


I followed a template for the exploding box, glued each tombstone to each panel of the box, backed it with my Pile o' Bones paper and then trimmed round the tombstones.

Below are two piccies of the box in more detail. I haven't got round to doing anything with the very middle of it yet.



So there you have it.
A bit of dimension from me in something other than a card for a change!! lol

No added froo-froo either I might add. Hmmmm...must be feeling ill, hee-hee.

Some challenges I am entering -

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Halloween
Crazy 4 Challenges - Halloween
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
PunkYouGirl - Halloween



11 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

absolutely Stunning Teri, The outside of the box is glorious, to have all that splendour inside is just the icing on the cake xx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Wholly tombstones, Teri! This is amazing!!! I'd like to add it to the Countdown on HDH, if I may. I have to start collecting those awesome headstones!

Kay Dalton said...

omg Teri that is just gorgous, i had no idea it was full of tombstones...just thought it was a stunning box. x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Wow Teri, that's amazing!
D xx

Tammy said...

WOW Teri, this is absoltuley stunning! Fantastic design and I love your tombstones! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x

Kristina said...

Totally love your exploding box, so creative!!
Peace,
KristyLee

Avril Ann said...

Teri, this utterly stunning, I love this so very much, Tutorial please, LOL xxx

Kay Mowat said...

Great project love this idea looks fantastic thanks for joining us at PYG

DonnaMundinger said...

Holy crap, Teri! This is just fabulous! I gotta make wone with those toumbstones. Love, love, LOVE it! xxD

Jac said...

Wow! Awesome, love it, thought the box was stunning on its own but as an exploding box of tombstones I'm blown away, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Jacki Daniels said...

Thank you so much for joining us at PunkyouGirl this time with such gorgeous creation I do hope you will join us again and good luck
Jacki xx