Sunday, 27 October 2013

Bit of a Booky Wooky

Hellooooo folks!
Happy Sunday to you all.

I'm here today with a wee couple of pages from a project that took me almost a month to make. Not because it was a massive project. No! Because of time constraints!! Okay, yes, there are a lot of fiddly bits to it and that was time consuming. So it was very frustrating to keep on having to leave it and go do something else!!

I did a post a few days back with a little tag that is part of this book too. I will also be back tomorrow with the rest of this tag book for my DT piece at HDH.

So, here it is then, two facing pages using images and papers from my Delicious Doodles Shop:


Page on the left uses Pile o' Bones Paper and Zombie Pirate
Page on the left uses a paper I made out of my cobweb image, and Beastly Bat-erfly

The frames are made from spellbinders dies smudges with waxy silver stuff

Each page has a tag inside, hence it being called a tag book! lol
Inside the left page is this tag, one side uses 'Hungreeee!':


 The other side features 'Angel of Death':


The right hand page houses this tag, with a wee snippet of an image on one side:


And the full image on the other, 'Black Widow'


I have used embossed card for my tag shapes, made using card from my stash and embossing folders. Loads of smudgy waxy stuff, and bits and bobs also from the stash, along with bits of ribbon and bows.

So, that's me for today.
I'll be back tomorrow at some point with more of this project. Got my therapy at the hospital in the am, as long as I can get there ok, as I have done something to my knee and have been told to rest it. Yeah, like that happens with a family and a dog to walk. . .!!

See ya later peeps!!
xxxx

A few challenges I am entering -

Drunken Stampers - Goth or Halloween (this is both I hope!)
Our Creative Corner - Halloween Tag Time
Time 4 Scrap - Gothic
Alphabet Challenge - S for Scary
Craftitude - Anything Goes/Spooky
Left of Centre - LOC or Halloween/Creepy
PunkyouGirl - Halloween
Stamping for the Weekend - Something Spooky
Crafty ribbons - Anything but a Card


19 comments:

Carla said...

absolutely stunning....just gorgeous! So well done!

Donna said...

Fantastic!!! You totally rocked BOTH Goth and Halloween!!

Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers "Goth / Halloween" challenge this week

~*donna*~

Jennifer LaVite said...

Looks pretty spooky to me! Nice work. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome job on the challenge, thanks for playing along with us at the Drunken stampers for the "Goth/Halloween" challenge.

Laura said...

Fab!
Thanks for entering my challenge at Crafty Ribbons Challenge
Laura

Karen said...

Teri this is absolutely fabulous hun... I love all of it!! Smiles.

Love seeing everything you create..

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Bonnie Irvine said...

What an amazing creation! This tag book is awesome and each tag is incredible. The embossed and highlighted backgrounds are the perfect complement to the fabulous images. The book looks medieval...and magical. It was worth every minute it took to create. Thanks for joining our Spooky challenge this fortnight at Craftitude. I hope we see you again soon.

fiona walker said...

Fantastic work thankyou for joining our challenge at craftitude good luck fiona dt. x

fiona walker said...

Fantastic work thankyou for joining us at Craftitude good luck fiona dt. x

sparklingblackrose said...

Wow Teri this is stunning work! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time, hope youll join us again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have an All Crafts challenge on my blog (Always anything goes for anything but a card creations) with some fab sponsors if you would like to come along and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/all-crafts-challenge-octobernovember.html

paper fun said...

Wow, Teri. Fabulous tag book and what a great book to display all of your fabulous art work.

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari

Keren Howell said...

Just stunning - I can understand why it's taken a while to put together. Your artwork is amazing as always. Thank you for playing with us at LOC. xxx Keren

Jennifer LaVite said...

So creepy! Love it. Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenges.

Jessi Fogan said...

I hope you manage to get at least a bit of rest for your knee! I so hear you - when they give that advice they should be ready to also send you some help!
This is such a creepy awesome project - that Hungry image gave me the shivers. FABULOUS! Thanks so much for coming to play at Drunken *hiccup* Stampers this week :)

Helene E said...

Wow, awesome! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampin for the Weekend and I hope to see you again!

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Wow! These pages are incredible -- love them! This is one amazing project! So glad you joined us at Drunken Stampers this week for our Goth/Halloween challenge!

Chris D. said...

This is fantastically creepy! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers Goth/Halloween challenge!

Julia S-W said...

So much work!! We only wanted one tag so I guess I'll comment on the first one with that wonderful embossed background. Great colours.
Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner.
Juliax