Thursday, 24 October 2013

31 Days of Hallowe'en - Day 24

Hiya folks!

Running a tad behind again today. Not a good start. Poor wooffit had another fit this morning, before even setting out on our usual walkies, so that's thrown us all out of kilter...

Anyway, I have a wee make for you, and this is for Day 24 of the huge monthly blog hop in celebration of all things horrific, gothic and halloweenie! I made this wee tag, part of something a bit bigger, but I'll go into that at a later date, hee-hee!


 It's a double sided tag, but I kept it the same both sides apart from the image used.
For one side I have used 'La Llorona (The Weeping Woman)', and the other side 'Wolf's Eye'. Papers on both sides are my own too 'Swirly Heart Papers'.


I used a Spellbinders die for the image frames, smeared with gold coloured waxy stuff, and added some false nail heads. Ribbon is from the stash.

Right, that's all for now folks!
Catch ya later!
xxx


1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous tags Teri.

gr karin