Friday, 18 October 2013

31 Days of Hallowe'en, Day 18

YIKES!!
18th of October already!! HELP - I seem to have lost most of this year! lol Honestly, where DO the days go to???

Anyway, some of you are aware that there is a month long blog hop going on HERE to celebrate the advent of Hallowe'en, and today I have a small offering as a contribution towards my Delicious Doodles Team effort to complete every day.

Just a wee sumpfink I knocked up using my Halloweenie - Mummy image which is the prize for today on the Delicious Doodles Blog HERE. Funnily enough, it also ties in with our theme at the Delicious Doodles Challenge, 'Non-Scary Halloween'.


 I have used some card that I have going spare, some new ribbon I got off ebay, out of which I also made the matching bow, a spare jewelled brad and some plain black card that I embossed with a spider web texture.


Made it all into this easel card. Smudged metallic silver waxy stuff over the textures (yummy effect) and layered up my image that I had previously coloured with my watercolour pencils. Here is a closer view of the layering:


Okay that's it then.
A few minutes to spare before legging it to the hospital for my Light Therapy treatment.

Catch ya later folks!
xxxx

Some challenges I am entering -

4 Crafty Chicks - Layers
Papercrafting Journey - Use Halloween Colours
Crafting For All Seasons - Too Cute to Spook
Digi Galore - Halloween


6 comments:

nichtniedlich said...

what a contrasty, lovely little easel card! I like the mummy digistamp, too. Mummies are not used that excessive as other halloween motives (like skulls, coffins, etc.) - maybe that's the reason why I like them a bit more *gg*
hugs serafeena

Avril Ann said...

Superb Teri, love that cute image, and the embossing is brilliant xxx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I love seeing your makes and this is most definitely too cute to spook. Awesome. Good luck with the therapy. xxx

happy crafter shell said...

How awesome! I love that little guy, he is so cute xxx

Gale said...

Super Halloween card Teri! Love the spider web embossing. Thanks for playing along with us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Lori said...

Fabulous card!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our "many layers" challenge!