Monday, 15 July 2013

Freaker's Free For All

Jeez!
Has it really been almost a whole month since I was last here??!!
Man, where does the time go? Still, this past week has been a blur what with MIL visiting.

But here I am now with a very quick make. Well, not really a make even.
It's just a quick digital offering for the Macabre Monday Challenge 
I missed my deadline for last week, as I am on Team A, so I am butting in on Team B's week, lol


There you have it folks!

A new image which will be in the Delicious Doodles Shop this Wednesday
'Angel of Death'

and the backing paper which I made using my 'Pile o' Bones' image

Why not get your freak on and enter our challenge this week!!
xxx

3 comments:

ike said...

Freakin' AWESOME Teri !!!! :-D

IKE xxxxxxxxx

I Don't Do Straight said...

That is one FABULOUS image Teri, great digi piece :)

Andrea C said...

Fabulous image Teri but they always are. x