Monday, 1 April 2013

Bare Bones

Well, helloooooo and Happy Monday folks!!

Hope it's lovely and sunny where you are, just like it is here. Bit chilly though, still down in the minus's overnight, bbbrrrrr.

It's time I popped a wee make on here, and I mean wee, lol
This make is for the DT inspiration on the Macabre Monday Challenge at HDH.
Our theme this fortnight is:

BARE BONES

Clean and Simple folks - NO embellies or faffiness!

Not sure if mine qualifies for that though.
It IS very simple, it has NO embellies, but there are dp's, so I'm not too sure about the faffiness bit ... decide for yourselves, lol  !!

Anyroadup, here goes:
(loads of piccies, so be warned!)


I made me a wee ATC sized Zig-Zag booky wooky thingy.
Used loads of my wicked ladies images, including a brand new one that will be released into the shop on Wednesday! These have all been coloured with my watercolour pencils, then scanned and reduced in size before printing out.


Cover pages use my Rose & Thistle papers, and also the Swirly Heart Frame image. I cut out a bit of the pattern from the paper to use as a little pic to the top and bottom of the text, which was added before printing, and is a typeface called 'Metal Macabre'.


The papers on these pages are Snakeskin and Steampunk.
I have used the ladies Merry Hiss-mass and Steampunk Sally

The ladies below are Black Widow and Malice
Cobweb backing made from my Cobweb image repeated and resized. Leopard paper is one I bought in, can't remember where from now, sorry.


Papers on these next pages are Snakeskin and Cobweb one again.
Images are 'Dragon Dreams'
(new - to be released on Wednesday) and Voodoo Woman


Here we have that leopard paper, and the Steampunk one again, but in a different colour.


Lastly, here are a couple of views from different angles:



You still there? lol
Well was that CAS? I don't know, what do you think?

Hope you can join us this time on the Macabre Monday Challenge folks - see you there?

Not sure if I can find many challenges for this, but I'll have a go!

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Hobbycutz - CAS
Clearly Inspired - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Hotshot Crafts - Anything but a Card
S4TW - Anything but a Card



16 comments:

Julia said...

Teri, I love this, all this images are great and the book is fab.
Hugs,
Julia

Andrea C said...

Immense book and fab colouring. What a brilliant collection of images, ya wee talented witch :P xxx

I Don't Do Straight said...

Teri, I love your mini book. The images are FAB! and beautifully coloured :)

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

WOW this is a stunning booklet!!!!! Just love how you have assembled all those gorgeous ladies. Fabulous coloring.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Teri, this is beyond fabulous! The images, the coloring...what a yummy book! xxD

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Fabulous book, Teri! What a great way to showcase your gorgeous wenches. Very CAS, especially for you.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow what a stunning card/book Teri beautiful made.

greetings karin

Matney said...

Lots of work and all the detail for each page is sooo great. Fun to look at, can't wait to see more.

Gunn (Merete) said...

Wow, this project is awesome. You done such a fantastic job on this one. I am really impressed. Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

Jenn Bedient said...

WOW, Teri! What a fabulous, fabulous job you have done on this project. Love everything about it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Hope you have a fabulous day!

- Jenn DT

Wenche said...

Lovely macabre cards. Thank you for joining us at the Hobbycutz Challenge.

mags said...

A lovely project and some fabulous images. Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz.
Mags
x

Cathy said...

Fabulous project and great colouring. Thank you for joining in the Hobbycutz Challenge this time.
Cathy xx

ike said...

Fabulous colouring and this is a stunning book. :-D
I hope you have got rid of the chilly- willies up there now. !! It's about time you got some Spring for your lovely garden. !!
IKE xxx

Denise said...

What a lovely project! Thank you for playing with us at Hobbycutz! Good Luck ...
Crafty Hugs
Denise
xox

mark gould said...

Your colouring makes me want to throw my pens away ;) Amazing work x