Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Oriental Style

Hiya folks!

Hope all is well with everyone? Big cyber hugs if you are poorly!xx

I have just this morning released a LOAD of new Oriental themed images into my


And so here I am blabbing about them to all of you!!
OK, so first are the preview images of the New Releases, followed by a wee sample I knocked up last night and finished off this morning.



















And here are some piccies of the sample card I made,
and Fan-tasia images


I coloured the corner images digitally before laying them on top of the paper and printing out. Then I printed them again without the paper so I could cut out the flowers and pop them up.


'Fan-tasia' was coloured with my watercolour pencils before rescanning and resizing to print the layers ready for popping up too.
Then I added some red stickles to the flower corners, some gold stickles to the frame and on the image here and there, and lastly some large red gems.
Then it was all layered onto soem thick black card with gold rub-on smeared round the edges:


You still with me folks!??! lol
I'm liking how this one turned out in the end. It took several tries with the different frames and paper colours to get the combi I liked, but I got there eventually! lol

Okay, so I'm off to try and find some challenges to enter this one in, taa-taa for now peeps!
xxxx


Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
ABC Challenges - Flowers
Crafty Boots - Flowers
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes


10 comments:

Tina said...

I love this card, just love it, the colours , the image everything about it. brilliant ! xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Wow, amazing card. Fabulous image and love the colour palette you have used.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Rene said...

This is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for another challenge!
Rene :D

Taniaj said...

Stunning Image had to pop over from Make it Monday and let you know hugs txx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Teri love the image and fabulous colour's thank you for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Teri, what a gorgeous card you have made here. The image is beautiful and the colours you have chosen to use are perfect. Thanks for taking part in the Bearly Mine Challenge this week and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Saumya said...

Ohh my this is such a beauty ...lovely colors...thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Anything Goes Challenge

Lela said...

The colors are beautiful. I like your card, thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

mixamatoasties said...

Thanks for sharing at Love To Create this week.

Susan

Roxann said...

WOW, what an amazing piece of work you have created! I love your images and your talent is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your work at TTCRD this week!