Tuesday, 19 March 2013

BlogLovin

Hmmmm peeps.

I've been hearing and reading rumours that blogger here are going to be removing the followers lists from our dashboards in the near future. I don't know if these rumours are true or not - I really hope NOT. I haven't had any notice from blogger that this will happen - has anybody else?

Anyway, some of you out there are already switching your readers to this here BLOGLOVIN site, so I thought I would do so as well.

So, if you are on there, and if you want to follow me as and when this happens, then please follow this link:


You'll have to sign up with them like I did, sorry about that but needs must. Trouble is, I will have to do this with all the other blogs I write too - including my store! Sheesh!!

Right, lets hope this link thing works and I can get my blog listed there...
xx

No comments: