Saturday, 9 March 2013

Bad Blogger!

Hiya folks!

Deary me, I am such a bad blogger just lately. Honestly, I don't know where these weeks are flying to, but I seem to be missing them all, lol.

Completely ran out of time for my Macabre Monday make (OMG - so sorry peeps - flogging time in the dungeon me thinks...!) AND Iam also rather late in posting my little make that has been waiting for a week to get done! sigh.

Anyroadup, without any further moaning from me here it is:


 I actually made it for my Mum -hope she got it OK. Post is a pain in the bum just lately! I suppose I'll find out tomorrow when I give her the usual M'Day phone call.

I have used one of my most recent Frame images for this one - Daffodils and Butterfly, layered onto orange card, dotty dp and green bazzill. A few inky edges and added gems, just one popped up layer with folded butterfly wings and bob' me uncle! lol. 

Have a closer look at this one:


I added the sentiment prior to printing out.

Here is a piccie showing the popped up layer and curled petals:


Okay, so that's me done then.
Casserole in the oven, hubby parked in front of the Rugby (C'mon Scotland!!!). Gonna spend a bit of time on some more images, maybe even get some colouring done and get my arse into gear for another make!!
ttfn folks!
xxxx

Some challenges I am entering -

Crafting for all Seasons - Spring (I have used Daffodils)
Ruby's Rainbow - Yellows and Greens
Stamp n Doodle - Mother's Day
Bearly Mine - Mother's Day
Creative Craft - Mother's Day
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes



12 comments:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Totally gorgeous card. Love the colors and the popping up of the flowers is really wonderful

Sally H said...

oh wow, Teri! How totally gorgeous! I love it!Your colouring and use of white gel pen(?)looks amazing. Hope you have a lovely mother's day x

Marie said...

A really stunning card. It looks smashing. Thanks for playing with us over at the bearly Mine challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Teri, very beautiful made.

greetings karin

jackid said...


This is so pretty thanks for playing along with us at Stamp n Doodles this time
Jacki xx (SnD DT)
http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

Angel-23 said...

Beautiful card, love the colour and layout.
Hugs Rachael :) xx

Penny said...

If I was your mom, I would be thrilled to get this card--it is just gorgeous! Love the image, the 'fly, the beautiful papers, the design and embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card, such gorgeous rich yellows and beautiful image.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Laney said...

Fabulous card Teri! love the design!!
Thanks for joining us at BMC this time hope to see you again soon
hugs
laney

Andrea C said...

Very pretty x

Angela said...

Very elegant...love the dimension! Thank you for playing along with us at Ruby's Rainbow!

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenge. Marlene DT