Monday, 7 January 2013

OMFG!! A card at last!!!

Well hellloooo there peeps!!

I can't believe it has been so long since I made anything for blogger here, almost a month!!!  I almost forgot where some of my stuff was!! lol.

'And what is this special occasion that warrants new makes then?' I hear you ask?? Mwuahahahhaaaa! Today sees the return of all things Macabre, Horrific, Gross, Pagan and Gothic over at Haunted Design House - YES - Macabre Monday is BACK!!!

We are going fortnightly now so you have even more time to submit your nasties! lol

Our theme for these two weeks is nice and easy to get you in the mood -
Freaker's Free for All

You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Hallowe'en based art piece
with no other limitations. 
Anything goes!!!!

Like I said - nice and easy huh??


 I decided to ease you all in gently and went for a Pagan look to my make, using my newest image 'The Ivy Queen', along with 'Ivy Corner' which was dropped onto the digital dp before printing.


The image was coloured in with my watercolour pencils before scanning into the compy, printing out, fussy-cutting and layering up with foam pads.

I added some lovely black lacy trim that I got from Ebay a few months ago and hadn't used yet. Some stickles was added round the edges here and there, along with some gems in the corners and on the die-cut butterfly.


Above is a close-up of the image.

So there you have it then folks, my first make of 2013.

Hope you get to join with us at Macabre Monday this fortnight!!

Some challenges I am also entering -

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
S4TW - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Colours of Nature
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes


9 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I have missed your brand of Macabre for so long now, Teri. Beautiful!!!

Andrea C said...

and what a card!!! Gorgeous plus brill image x

mark gould said...

How stunning, I really love this image and had to have it when it came out, Fiddly little bugga to colour when its small ;)
beautiful card Terri

DonnaMundinger said...

Absolutely stunning, Teri! xxD

carol said...

thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at CRAFTY CATZ...lovely card, x Carol

Vicky said...

First of all sweetie Happy new year, hope 2013 is a fabulous one for you & your family shug, hope you had a lovely christmas.
Secondly where the hell have you been, a month with no crafty makes, well lassy that aint good enough ;0)
mmwah lol.
Thirdly your card is blinking gorgeous & tbh is soooooooooo worth the wait, even if it WAS A MONTH!! Love your new image she is gorgeous.
Hope all is well with you hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Cindy Leek said...

Beautiful card. Love how you colored her hair. Thanks for playing along with Crafting By Designs. :o)

Beth M said...

Great card, love the colours and design :) thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz x

Gunn (Merete) said...

This card is so great. I love the colors you used on both papers and image. And this image rocks, me totally likes... :-)
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.