Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Oh So Goth!!

Hiya folks!!

I'm here today with ANOTHER make!! Yes indeedy! Two in one week, can't be bad, lol

Well, I just HAD to do this one, as I sooooo love Gothic style stuff, and I HAVE just released a load of Gothic inspired frame/corner/paper/images into the Delicious Doodles Shop!!!

You may have noticed my Gothic Fairy -



Isn't she just gorgeous?? Well, I love her anyway, but then, I would say that wouldn't I?? lol
 I have now added:-









All of the above form part of my new Gothic Collection!

There will be more items added to it, as and when I get round to doing them! But for the moment these are it!
AND I actually made a sample card using most of them, here it is:


I made a twisted easel card using some gold cardstock for the base shape, and some of the Rose+Thistle Papers for my dp's. Behind the image is the Rose+Thistle Frame.


 There is a lovely black lacey trim behind the frame/image, and I cut a couple of corners using my spellbinders fleur-de-lys die set.
Below is a piccie of the base, where I added some punched flowers/leaves.


Here is a close-up view of the Gothic Fairy image. She was coloured with my usual watercolour pencils, scanned and printed multiple times for the layers.


And here is a close-up view of the hand-tied bow I made, along with the big dangly charm I also made. This was done using remnants of jewellery bits and a few beads I had lying about. The ribbon I used here has been recycled from Xmas, as it was originally used to tie some PJ's together!


Phew - you still with me?? lol

That took me TWO days to make, in between other stuff mind you.
Now I shall probably be another fortnight making the next thing! lol. Seems to take forever to make anything these days, what with my designing, and 'proper paid job'. Makes take a bit of a sideline! (sigh)

Ack, well. Off to find some challenges to enter.
TTFN folks!
xxx


Can You Digi It? - Getting Girly
Creative Card Crew - Girly
(Hope this is good enough to qualify. Girly, but in a dark way! lol)
Oldie but Goodie - Glitz + Glam
(Old jewellery bit and beads, old cardstock)
 Top Tip Tuesday - Lavishly Luscious Layers
Inky Chicks - Bingo (Ribbon, Image, Pearls)
 Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show - What are you known for?
My dimensional makes!!! Oh and my own digital images too, lol. xx
 My Time to Craft - Sketch
Sugar Creek Hollow - Bingo (Lace, Ribbon, Pearls)
Card Crafter's Circle - Layers
Fairy Tale Challenge - My Newest Stamp
Stamping for the Weekend - Something Girly (well yeah, but in a dark way)



17 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

TERI! AWESOME!!!
Thank you so much for joining our sketch at MTTC!!!

Ellis said...

Stunning card Teri and I really like your images! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Dawn Lancaster said...

Just gorgeous!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lisbeth K said...

I have no idea how I stumbled over your blog, but I'm so glad I did!! This is a AMAZING and fascinating card! Love the Gothic Fairy <3 If you don't mind, I will add it to my inspiration-library... Just have to say "WOW" one more time before I leave you: WOOOOOW!!!

Jenny said...

Wow ein tolles werk hast du da gezaubert. Klasse.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge. LG Jenny

mags said...

Wow, this is a stunning card. Such lovely colours and embellishments.
Mags
x

Sandy said...

Your image is fabulous and you have created a wonderful card to feature it too. Lovely design. Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs, Sandy DT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh Teri this is awesome hun, love the colours of those papers & she is beautiful!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

mark gould said...

beautiful Terri, I love the way you fussy cut your images, way more patience than me ;)

otomys said...

Wow, this one caught my eye Teri - it just looked so beautifully different. Love the colors, image and embellishments! Awesome. Thanks for joining us at the Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge this week.
Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)

Daen'Ys said...

Love this sumptuous card. Saw you on MIM and stopped by for a closer look.

Rosi x

Sarah said...

great vivid, bold colours and a stunning image. Thank you for playing with us this week at Simon Says Stamp & Show! Sarah.

Bianca said...

Your creations is so stunning! You have bought a fab new stamp! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Vicky said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW........sweetie this is totally awesome in every way. Love the image her eyes are gorgeous & love how you have coloured her. A truly fantastic creation hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Wow, this is awesome. I really like this "dark" card. Great image and you have combined the colors so well.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

Annette said...

Wow, lovely colours and so beautiful. I love all the layering.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for Top Tip Tuesday.
xx


Jan Ltc said...

Fabulous card thanks for playing along at CCC xx Jan