Wednesday, 30 January 2013

More New Images, and a FREEBIE

Hiya folks!

Phew, glad I got back from my walkies in one piece - BOY it's blowing a HOOLIE out there today!! Apparently we had 90mph winds last night - they certainly kept waking me up!

Anyway, I have some more new releases for you today in the

First up, a lovely romantic image -



And next, a pretty 'Swirly Heart':


I also have more new things coming out on the 1st February - just in time for your Valentine's Day makes (hopefully!)
There will be a couple of Frames, a set of Corners and a Paper collection too!

Here are the Preview images -






And to show off some of them, I have created this sample -


 As you can see, I have used the Gothic Bride & Groom from today's new release. This was coloured with my usual watercolour pencils before scanning and printing off for layering. I also layered the heart shape from the corner image (part of the set of four corners).

Here is a closer view:


The 'Swirly Heart Corner' was layered directly onto my design before printing off.
The paper is a FREEBIE posted below which I made into a tint as well as printing off a full colour version for the bottom of the card.
The strip across the centre of the card is just a piece of embossed black cardstock smudged with metallic rub-on stuff.


Ooops, just noticed I covered the bottom leaf of the corner image with my embossed card. DOH! lol

The strip of dp going top to bottom is part of the paper collection coming out on the 1st too. It will be the same design, but in TEN colourways. I have used the 'gold' version here.

And lastly I popped some brads in the bottom corner and a hand-tied bow in the top corner to balance things out a bit.


OK folks, now for the FREEBIE -
 please be aware that this is a large image and may take a few minutes to download.
Right click and save to your compy!:


Enjoy folks - and don't forget to come along and show off your Delicious Doodles makes in our very own FACEBOOK GROUP

OK, now to find me some challenges to enter then - ttfn!!
xxxx


Bearly Mine - Hearts Galore
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Valentine, hearts, love. . .
(my stash is the cardstock, ribbon and brads)


10 comments:

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks for this gorgeous paper Teri! Love your card. Will look for those corners once they've been released!

KC said...

beautiful creation! I love your work!! thanks for the freebie!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Beautiful card. And thanks for the fabulous paper!!!

Nikki Byrne said...

OMG I Love this and Thank you so much for that gorgeous freebie paper too !!

Nikki

Poppet said...

Great card and gorgeous paper Teri. Thank you for the generous freebie. :-) xx

cotnob said...

Wow! What a dramatic card, I love the dimension you have created with your layering.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

ike said...

AWESOME - Thank you xxxxxxxxx

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, ESQUISITE, Teri! Love, love, LOVE it, and thanks so much for the freebie. xxD

Deena said...

Thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash's Valentine, love, red, hearts challenge this week - what a deliciously creepy valentine...those goth people are great!

Laura B said...

Gorgeous work! And thank you for the beautiful paper!:)