Monday, 21 January 2013

Famous Last Words

Hiya folks!

Ha-ha-ha! I see some of our poor southern folk are suffering with a wee smidgeon of the white stuff - for a change we don't have much here where I am. OH and guess what - the whole country has ground to a halt as usual. Hee-hee-hee.

Well, I think you peeps down there had better get your butts into gear, 'cause with this global climate change thingy you will be seeing more and more of it.
My kids are wishing it would bucket down up here so the schools can close like everyone elses. Poor babies, NOT !! lol

Seriously though folks, do take care if you need to go out. It's a blumming cold wind, believe me. Just been out with the dog, and I'm glad I put my new thermals on!!

Anyway, on to my make - YES I have made something!! wooo-hooo!!




Well, I'm sorry peeps, but I'm awful at remembering words from films, and I don't do poems, and my books all have naff last lines. So I went on an internet trawl. Can you believe some people have the time to put things like this up on the net? Believe me they do, 'cause I found LOADS!! lol

Of course, when you see them in black and white they all come flooding back - like this fabulous Last Line from 'Silence of the Lambs' as uttered by the excellent Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter:


"I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner. . ."

Brilliant! lol

I kept everything very simple for this make. Just one dp on some (christmassy!) shimmery green cardstock. The image is my Halloweenie Zombie, 
available from my Delicious Doodles Shop.

Coloured with my usual watercolour pencils, and printed out twice to layer up. The green circular bits are the same cardstock punched out and rounded off using the butt end of a pen. Kinda like those card candy things I see about, but have never bought any of. Yeah, they are a bit creased, but it was thick card!

Righty then folks, off to do some more 'stuff', take care everyone!
xxxx


Some challenges -

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Lady Anne's Sentimental Friday - Anything Goes (+ sentiment)
Hope this counts as a sentiment!?
Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Andrea C said...

Love it, cracking as always Teri xx

Desire Fourie said...

Lovely design and colours. Thanks for sharing your talent. Good luck with the challenge. Hugs Desíre {Lady Anne's Paper Crafts DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

DonnaMundinger said...

this is definitely a FAVE! Great quote and your Zombie rocks! xxD

Amelia Thorneycroft said...

this made me giggle a little! thank you very much for joining us at "challenges4everybody", Good Luck!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amelia

ike said...

Fabulous Teri - I loved that film. Great colouring and I really like the faux candy things..... superb :-) xxx

Mian said...

This is one creepy card and I love it! Great coloring too.

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week x