Friday, 16 November 2012

Something New

Hiya folks!

I bought me some new software yesterday in the shape of Serif Craft Artist2 from Daisy Trail. It looks like a lot of fun, if only I can get my thick head round it, lol.

I'm not doing too bad at the mo, had a wee play this morning after finishing up an Emo image for next Wednesday's release.

I used some poppies from my Poppy image I have in the shop and made up a digital designer paper with it. It's rather simple as yet, but I decided to pop it here as a FREEBIE for all my followers as a Thank You for all the lovely comments you leave for me, so here you are folks!

'Poppy Paper':



MWAH!

Oh, it's a bit large in file size, so it may take a minute to download.
(Click on the image, then right click and save to your compy)


7 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

Beautiful, Teri; looking forward to more. Vee xx

Cazann49 said...

Thanks so much..What a fab paper..:)..xx

ike said...

Gorgeous Teri :-D xxxx

Zoe said...

Thank you very much, it's beautiful xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Teri! Thanks so much! xxD

Vee Cassidy said...

Thank you for visiting my blog my reply is:
Teri, you should! It would get you the "yoof" market!! Love, Vee xx

Vicky said...

WOW...this is fabulous sweetie, you of all people certainly do NOT have a thick heed hun, blinkin' eck ya gotta be kidding me!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx