Friday, 9 November 2012

I MADE Something At Last!!

Well hellloooooooo folks!!

How are you all keeping this fine and sunny day? (for a change, lol)

I thought I would pop by and show you what I have created. Just for a change I used a nice image and made a not-so-dark card front using my Snow Cuddles image.


I really enjoyed making this one, although in the end it took over a month to get done!! 'A Month??!!' I hear you gasp - yes folks, I AM that slack! I had the image all coloured up, scanned in, and printed out along with the dp's off my compy, BUT it sat there for weeks gathering dust as I lost the 'ooomph' to get on with it.

However, on Tuesday I got off my butt and made the thing, and in the end I had fun.


Like I said previously, DP's are off the compy and coloured to match the cardstock and her cloak. The frame is a lovely new spellbinders die that I bought a month or so ago. The flower is made with punches, and I added inky edges and stickles to the petals, and a big yellow gem for the centre. The central ribbon is from my stash, the big bow is handtied and is from an xmas ornament that I won't ever use, so it's kind of recycled! Corner gems from the stash, as are the wee gems I put in the snowflakes.

So there you have it folks!
Hope you like it after the length of time it took me to make! lol

I'll leave you with a different angle shot:


Oh, and a mention of the new Challenge theme over at the 
which this week is all about 'Remembering'

xxxxx

Some challenges I am entering -

Charisma Cardz - Feeling Blue
Forever Friends (monthly) - Anything Goes
Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Let's get Cute
Penny's Paper-crafty - Lots of layers
Anything Goes - Anything Goes
Can You Digi It? - Favourite Animal
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Make it Sparkle
Quirky Crafts - Layers and Snow (flakes!)


31 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card Teri the image and layout are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

An absolutely beautiful card, Teri. Love the image, of course, and your colouring is wonderful lovely diecut and ribbon. Vee xx

Pascale Mitchell said...

I love snow cuddles and this is the perfect colour choice for her but she looks amazing whatever you colour her in with xxx Pascale

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow stunning card Teri.

greetings karin

Shilpi Gupta said...

Fabulous Card....Thanks for joining at Pennys.
Hugs,
Shilpi

Avril Ann said...

utterly gorgeous Teri, love it xxxx

Kathy Bradley said...

Terri,
Beautiful card and image - awesome coloring. Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It!

Linda said...

Stunning image and fabulous colouring. A fantastic card and love the embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card! And stunning colour combination. Great Job! Thanks for joining the Paper Crafting Journey. Hugs, Jacqueline

Trudi said...

It's beautiful Terri, love the colours that you've used x

Cheremane said...

Such a beautiful card love the image and the layout xx now following :)

Bunny said...

This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. And good luck.

Caz xx PPC DT

Emkay said...

Absolutely stunning!

Thanks for playing with us at CYDI?

Dawn said...

Lovely card, love the blues. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

Allison said...

gorgeous card Teri and I love this image
and thanks for joinng us at Charisma this week
Allisonx

Noelle said...

Love all the blue and gold on this! Thanks for playing along at CYDI? :)

Steph said...

What a gorgeous card and a really unusual image! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Cr8ive ME said...

What a beautiful card.

Thank you for playing along with us at Can You Digi It?

Hugs,
Mary Ellen C.Y.D.I. DT

Sharon Caudle said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly! Hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Cynthia said...

Great winter design, Teri. Thanks for joining CYDI? this week!

Wendy said...

Stunning card Teri, gorgeous image and details.
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Paper Panda said...

Beautiful image and colouring. Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog this week, hope to see you again soon.
Mandy x (PPC DT)

Gemma said...

gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Charisma however unfortunately our rules state that we only accept entries linked to no more than 10 total challenges so your entry will not be eligible to win this week. we do hope you will join us again though your work is beautiful :) Gemma x

nwilliams6 said...

I love your creations and this is no exception. Love the layers and the sparkle and your wonderful coloring style. Stunning! Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It?

nwilliams6 said...

I am not sure I hit post on my my comment so forgive me if you have two. This is stunning - I so love your style! Wonderful image you designed and awesome card. Thanks for joining us at CYDI?

Caro said...

What a cute Christmas card and I love all those layers. Thanks so much for joining in with the fun at the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

DonnaMundinger said...

Really beautifully done! such a sweet image. xxD

caroline spice said...

This is Beautiful . I love the frame and the flowers and a stunning image to xxx

Zoe said...

Hi Teri, I'm sure I've mentioned before that I'm not overly keen on the vampy type images! But this is gorgeous, I wouldn't use it myself but you have made a lovely job of this card the colouring in is amazing as is the layout and colours xxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Teri, it was worth the wait! lol!
It's truly beautiful!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Natalie Laurijssen said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends monthly.
X - Natalie - X