Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Festive Greetings!

Hiya folks!

How are you all keeping these days? Hope all is well where you are.

Things are fine up here in Bonny Scotland, albeit a tad windy! lol.
The new job is going fine, much as I'd rather be at home doodling at that time of the day. I won't say I am enjoying it, after all, how CAN you enjoy washing up for four hours four times a week. . .?? I tolerate it for the sake of the bank balance, nothing more. Shame my doodling pennies are not enough to live on really.

Anyhoooose, enough moaning and on to the make I have for you! YES - I have made something AGAIN - can't be bad huh? lol.
And here it is, featuring one of the new Delicious Doodles Christmas images -


The image is coloured with watercolour pencils, scanned in and printed a few times for layering up with foam pads. The dp is an old Tinker & Co one I have had for ages. Sorry can't supply a link as they are no longer around I'm sad to say. Cardstock and gems from the stash.


The sentiment 'Festive Greetings!' is a typeface I found whilst searching for Christmassy text on the net.
A bit of stickles and that is it - nice and simples!

Right, I'm REALLY behind now. Just spent two days sorting out six months worth of paperwork (sigh). Got me another make to get on with which has been waiting for days sat on the printer. MUST get on with some more doodles too!!

Wish I didn't have to go and work in a real job!

Some challenges to enter -

Incy Wincy - Square Cards
Make It Mondays - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Lots of Layers
Crafty Pad - Christmas
Stamping Sensations - Traditional Christmas


16 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Teri I love the image. Caroline xxx

Avril Ann said...

Love this Teri, fabby, I get to play with your images this week at Sparkle N Shine, Yipee, fighting for the one I want, LOL....thanks for joining us this week, in our challenge, good luck hun....xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.

Popped over from MIM.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and gorgeous card Teri.

greetings karin

brenda said...

What a sweet image Terry and it looks lovely popping out of your card.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x


pinky said...

Absolutely adorable Teri. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Zoe said...

Oh now he's just adorable, love the trad colours xxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Teri, this is just adorable! I love the layered look & your font too,so I need to go look for that!
Thanks for playing in the challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Vee Cassidy said...

I love this little westie and your card is wonderful,Teri. I too wish you could concentrate on your art and it is very unfortunate that you cannot. Love, Vee xx

rachel said...

fabulous card Teri - such a cute little westie - perfect for our christmas challenge at the crafty pad - thanks for joining us and good luck! Hugs rachel x

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

such a cute image love the layers thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

Lisa S. said...

Your Westie image is adorable and and I love the design of this card Teri! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Janis said...

Aww, he's a sweetie! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

kaiahobid said...

Sweet card with the fabulous colors. Thank you for playing us at Incy Wincy Challenge!
Kaia, DT

Lynne K said...

Love this, Teri, what a fab image! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month, and good luck.

Lynne

Andrea C said...

Very cute x