Saturday, 13 October 2012

A Couple of New Images

Helllooooooo folks!

How ya all keepin' then? Hope all is well in your neck of the woods?! We didn't get all the rain that was expected so not so many floods round here, river is high though but the rain has stopped for now.

I released a couple of new images into the Delicious Doodles Shop this week, one on Wednesday as usual, and one yesterday after being badgered by my facebook ladies! lol. So I thought I'd pop by and show you them here.

First up, the one I released yesterday ready for November's Remembrance Day makes.



And then, one last quick image for Halloween, although you could use it any time of the year if you are into the Goth scene! lol.



Spooky huh? tee-hee!

Hope to see a few makes using these images!

xxxx




1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

they are looking fabulous Teri.

greetings karin