Monday, 10 September 2012

Oh My Gourd!!

Well helloooooooooo peeps!

How ya all keeping? Hope you had a great weekend?
A better one here than last week, nothing blew up or broke - bonus!!

Been a bit busy doodling, and I am going to be releasing a NEW RANGE of EIGHT images, plus a couple of border/frame images with HALLOWEEN in mind on WEDNESDAY this week!

The new range is called
HALLOWEENIES
and each image is in a frame with a cute? manga/anime style kiddie.
I previewed one of them last week, remember?



You can already buy her in the
as she was released last week as a little taster!

This next one was done with this week's Macabre Monday challenge theme which is:

HDH150
"Oh My Gourd!!!"
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece
that utilizes, mimics, infers, or is otherwise obviously
gourd or pumpkin inspired.


 And so, here it is then,
Halloweenie - Pumpkinhead:


A little chappie with a pumpkin for a head, speaks for itself really, lol.

A simple make with the image coloured using watercolour pencils, layered up on foam pads after fussycutting, then layering onto card before layering onto the punched out frame. I added a wee line of gems at the bottom for some bling (and to fill the gap there, lol)
Then I stuck the lot onto some orange card for the base.

If you are a follower in the Delicious Doodles Facebook Group you will already have seen a few of the other images previewed there. If not, I will preview the rest of them here tomorrow just before their release in the shop on Wednesday!

OK then folks, hope you get to join us this week with all your pumpkin/gourd related makes!!
xxxxx

Some Challenges -

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Cute Fall or Halloween
Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - Autumn Colours


14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooooooooooo scary cards Teri, but they are looking great.

greetings karin

Vee Cassidy said...

Brilliant DT card for the fab topic. These images are great. Vee xx

Pat said...

Great fun "scary" cards. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Chris said...

Great cards I love them. Chris xx

Linda in Sweden said...

Such cool Cards. :)

Hugs from Linda

purpleprincess2007 said...

Some great images and fantastic cards! Halloween is my favourite season! Thanks for joining Cgallenges 4 Everybody!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

Kristina said...

Teri,
I just love both of your cards, and your new digis too! I'm digging your boarder punches on both of these cards, that web is just too cool, and the other one is so hauntingly awesome!
Peace,
Kristy

DonnaMundinger said...

Your new little Halloweenies are as cute as can be! I've seen a bunch of them on Facebook but can't even begin to decide which I like best. Sure lovin' the little Punkinhead for HDH. xxD

I Don't Do Straight said...

The new Halloweenies are FAB Teri, and Pumpkinhead is definitely my favourite :)

MiMi Dibble said...

I love the evil girl and pumpkin! Well done.

sparklingblackrose said...

Ooh Teri I love these! Elaine xxx

mark gould said...

I am really loving these images.they are so cool. x

Kay Dalton said...

i love these guys so much the are so creepy cute x

~Lady B~ said...

Cute, twisted little chaps and gals! I love your card making skills! I wish I had your talent and patience for all that layering. Wonderful work!