Friday, 21 September 2012

Halloweenies in Rubbah!

Hellloooooooooo folks!!

I'd like to say a mahoosive Thank You to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday.
I had an average sort of day. Much the same as any other day in fact, except for the two boxes of choccies and bottle of Sherry I now have to consume! lol. I'm off to Elgin on Saturday with Dno1 as she wants to spend her Birthday money from last week, so I might just  buy something nice for myself while I'm out.

Anyways, I popped on to tell you that I now have some of my little Halloweenies on pre-order over at Sweet Pea Stamps. It's not the whole collection though, just these four:



I suppose the 'Zombie'  and 'Nasty Nursey' are just not sweet enough! lol

xxx


1 comment:

Vicky said...

Oh sweetie I didnt know it was your birthday or I would have sent a card :0( Happy belated birthday shug, hope you got to buy yourself something nice. I dont like sherry mind but I will def share those choccies if you need a hand lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx