Monday, 24 September 2012

Chained Up

Hiya folks!

Hope you are all well this damp Monday morning? I spent a lovely few hours yesterday tidying up bits in the garden, before cooking Sunday dinner and doing three loads of washing. I only just managed to finish up this creation for today at 11.15pm last night, as the son hogs the compy for hours with his gaming. Hope we can afford to get him his own compy before too long. I am expecting some dosh from my Father in payment for doing the typesetting on his beloved cricket book. Hope it comes soon!! I can use that for his compy, and also one for the Daughter too. She wanted one for her birthday a fortnight ago, but we have no dosh right now. Come on Dad - get the cheque in the post!!!

Anyway, my very late creation last night is for the new them at Macabre Monday, which is all about Chains/Shackles etc. I'm afraid as it was sooo late I decided to keep it digital this time round, so no fussy-cutting and faffing with embellies. Everything you see here is a digital element.


The image I used is 'Thorne' from my Delicious Doodles shop, coloured using watercolour pencils and scanned to the compy. I also used my 'Chain Frame' and some little nut png's I have on the machine to create a frame to put her in.

The lacey bit is a digital png too from a scrapkit, just dragged across to the background image and layered behind the coloured image. I put a larger chain frame round the outer edge, which kinda got stretched a bit to fit, but doesn't look too bad. I copied the flowers from Thorne's hair and used them in the bottom left corner, and also added a bit of barbed wire across the top right. The backing is a paper from a scrapkit too.

So, that's it from me peeps, hope you all have a great day!

xxxx


8 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

super pretty image, really pops against the dark background, love it!

Joan Macdonald said...

This is fabulous and i love the chain frame you have used.

Joan x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous card Teri.

greetings karin

Linda said...

Fabulous Teri and loving the colours you have used.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kristina said...

OMG I am so impressed Teri, You have done a wonderful job on coloring her hair digitally!! Great LO too! Wonderful job girl!!
Peace,
KristyLee

mark gould said...

wow, she is beautiful Teri, That lace looks so real, The whole digi thing is a marvel to me, you do it brilliantly x

Dawn said...

Love it! The colours are fab!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Daisy Collins said...

Lovely digi project!