Wednesday, 22 August 2012

New Release at Delicious Doodles

Hiya folks!

It's been a few days since my last post. Time certainly just keeps on flying by, and I just don't know where it all goes to! Anyway, it's time again for a New Release in the Delicious Doodles Shop.

This week I have an image that was part of the 3rd Birthday Bash competition over on the Facebook Group.

This is the winning name -




And the winner who suggested that name is:

Karen Hyland

Congrats hun! Please do get in touch with your choice of THREE images and I'll send them and this one to you ASAP

So, this image is now available to all in the shop.

Keep your eyes peeled, I plan to do a make using this image, but it won't be on show until Monday!!

xxxx


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Gorgeous image. I'm looking forward to see what you make with her. :) hugs, Kimberly

Vee Cassidy said...

An absolutely stunning work of art. Well done to Karen for the brilliant name. Vee xx