Friday, 24 August 2012

New DT Ladies at Delicious Doodles

Hiya folks!

Oh Boy, we had a hard time narrowing down all the fabulous entries we had for our DT Call at the Delicious Doodles Challenges.
It is always such  hard decision to make, as we would love to take everyone on!!

BUT sadly there are some folk who didn't make it onto the team, and I would just like to say a
BIG SORRY
to all those who tried out but didn't get here in the end. I would also like to apologize for not emailing each and every one of you, but there were so many, I would have run out of hankies by the time I had finished!

So, without further ado, I would like to announce the names of our DT newbies!

Now, some of these ladies were soooooo keen to get going that they made a celebratory creation just for the sake of it, and who would blame them! lol.

Please join me in welcoming our new ladies then:








Woohoooo ladies, welcome aboard.

I hope you all have fun working together with all the existing DT and enjoy the forthcoming challenges.

Speaking of which folks, we will be restarting the Challenges on Friday 7th September - so keep your eyes peeled for that everyone!!

Hugs to all,
Teri and the DT
xxx


2 comments:

ike said...

A big WELCOME to all our new ladies :-D
Ike xxxxxxx

Vee Cassidy said...

I am so thrilled and honoured to be joining Delicious Doodles. Thanks again for the fabulous welcome. Vee xx