Friday, 22 June 2012

As Easy As 1,2,3

Hiya folks!

Man, what a dreary day! Just got back in from the morning walkies and I am drenched! So is the poor doggie!! Time for a good rub down with a towel me thinks, hope it clears up for the afternoon walk.
Whatever happened to 'Flaming June'?

OK, so it's time for a new theme at the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and this fortnight we have such an easy one for you. It's a 1, 2, 3 recipe! All you do is make sure your creation has 1 of something, 2 of something and 3 of something. Doesn't matter what those somethings are, just let us know in your post so we know what to look for. How easy is that then peeps? lol

This week I chose to use my newest image:



 I coloured her in with my usual watercolour pencils, scanned in and printed a few times for the layers. I also used a corner piece 'Pine Cone Corner', and did the same with that too. The first layer got printed onto the dp's before printing. The dp's by the way are from a photo I took the other day while out with the doggie. It is of some tree bark which I digitally manipulated in photoshop.


For my 1, 2, 3, I have used: 1 x ribbon (the bow), 2 x images, 3 x metallic brads.
Here is a closeup of the main image:


And a quick dimensional shot too:


Right, off to get dry and see if I can dry out my walking boots before I need them again in a couple of hours time! Wish me luck with that folks! lol.

Some challenges -

365 Cards - Nature
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter - Great Outdoors
Creative Card Crew - Easy as 1,2,3
Digi Makeover - Things with Wings



12 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Amazing card! Love your image and all the dimension. So glad you joined us for the Things with Wings challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi makeover Challenge this week.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is beautiful and how clever with the bp too. Gorgeous card.

scrapclose2theheart said...

It's awesome Teri! :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card teri.

greetings karin

Pascale Mitchell said...

Love this Teri gorgeous colours and LO xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hey hun hope your ok?
This is gorgeous, love those images together & the DP is fab what a great idea!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Joanna said...

This is truly lovely! Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew 3-2-1 challenge.
~jo

MB Isaac said...

Beautiful! Love the 3 d effects from the layering and the richness of the colors.

Eret said...

You are so talented. I also love to combine paper crafting with digital design. It's so much fun. Love your image and DP. They are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - hope to see you back again :)
Hugs, Eret

Michelle Looi said...

Great creation.. love this a lot!
Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
~Michelle

Linda said...

Such an adorable card.. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter.
Hugs, Linda

Andrea C said...

Gorgeous card Teri. You really are popping out the brilliant images xx