Monday, 9 April 2012

Homage to Hitchcock

Hiya folks!

Hope you are all enjoying your Easter break if you are having one? I would have preferred it if the weather was better, but we are back to winter up here :(  Ah well, more time for doodling new digi's!!

Talking of which (spot the link there?) I have created one for this week's theme at Macabre Monday, and this time we are paying homage to Alfred Hitchcock.

HDH128
"Homage to Hitchcock"
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece
based on, or inspired by an Alfred Hitchcock film, story, or quote.

Now I went all predictable and based it on 'The Birds' as that was the only movie of his that I can remember seeing. But I did a google search anyway and found out that I have seen a few others but it was such a long time ago that I had forgotten all about them. Wonder if they will ever see screen time again. . .

Anyroadup, here is the new digi -

'Waiting'


This will be going in the 

on Wednesday, along with the lovely image that is going to be won by someone in the


It is the prize in a competition to name the image below.



This competition ends later today and I will announce the winner tomorrow (Tuesday)

Also folks, don't forget if you want to be part of the awesome DT that are known as 'The Minions' then get your entries in soon. The DT Call ends on 20th April.

Catch ya later peeps!!
Teri xx

4 comments:

Andrea C said...

Brilliant digi x2 Teri. Love the birds and your horse digi is gorgeous too xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Fab new images, my dear! Love the sinister look in the birds' eyes and your girl with the horse is beautiful! xxD

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I LOVE your birds image Teri.
I am also anxiously awaiting your new Steampunk image.

Cgra said...

Love the birds!!

I'm not sure about the horse though, it seems to be alive and still attached to its body.... LOL!!

Both are fantastic!