Monday, 16 April 2012

Har-har me harties!

Hiya folks!

Wooo-hooo, I'm sponsoring the theme at Macabre Monday today with my shop
Winner gets to choose FOUR Delicious Doodles images, yay!!

And our theme this week is:

HDH129
"Pirate's Booty"

Ahoy, me hearties!!!
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece
that is PIRATE inspired. Break out your skulls and cross bones, your
wenches and your rum! We are settin' sail for the high seas
and we want you to come along as we "crack Jenny's teacup"
and get loaded to the gunwalls! .
We do reserve the right to make all scallywags swab the decks,
walk the plank, or dance the hempen jig, if the mood stikes us.
Ye have been warned!
 
I have designed a new image for this Wednesday's release day.
It's a yummy (or not, depending on your point of view)
 
 Zombie Pirate:


This is how he will come, already shaded for you.
I ran out of time to make a sample with him, sorry about that folks!

Hope you can join us this time. Catch ya later!
 

1 comment:

Pascale Mitchell said...

Cool... Using him and Pirate Pete it really would be Pirates of the Caribean xxx Love it xxx