Friday, 27 April 2012

BINGO

Hiya folks!

OMG, I am so far behind with everything just now.
Only just managed to get the post done for the new Delicious Doodles theme for this fortnight - waaay late!! And this time we are playing BINGO for a change.

This is the card we are using:


 I chose to do the line - Flowers, DD image, Punches, although I have also used other elements from the card too!! In fact, I think the only bit I didn't do is the Dies, lol.
Here is the front of the Twisted Easel style card I made:


 My papers and the wee lacey strip are all digital from Just So Scrappy2, organza ribbon and other elements are all from my stash. I haven't bought anything new for months now. Really need to use up all the stash - that's going to take a while!! Might end up trying to sell some on here.


 A close-up of the flowers I made using those papers and punches, with metallic blue brads for the centres, and glitter on the petals:


 A close-up of the image. I have used 'Marina' here, coloured with my usual watercolour pencils, scanned and layered up with foam pads. I added some glitter to the tiny bubbles in her hair too, although that doesn't show up too well in the photo's.


 And lastly a kind of 'skewed' angle to try getting it all in. Not the best photo in the world, but I just can't seem to get these easel cards at the right angle to make it look the best.


Hope you can join in with us this time folks!

Off for some more walkies in a bit. Don't know if I'm coming or going right now. Really must try and get into a routine with the doggie walking. It's a job getting everything else to fit in round that at the mo. A couple of hours in between walks isn't enough to get it all done in. I am so far behind with my latest image, it was supposed to be done for Wednesday just gone, and I'm pushing it to get it done for this weekend!!

Even the house work is suffering (oh dear, how sad! lol) Still, got the new challenge up and running, (most important!) took several days to make this card for it. Still need to do a make for Monday yet. Well, I should get some respite over the weekend as hubby is here to go out with the dog. Hopefully the weather will be good so I can do some catching up in the garden too!

Enough blather - need to get on with it! LOL. 
Bye for now peeps
xx

Some challenges-

C.R.A.F.T. - Animals
Cute Card Thursday - Animal Magic
Belli Challenge - Animals (plus old stash)
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
Little Darlings - Flowers
Scrapalicious - Flower Power
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Flourishes - Bingo (blue, ribbon, bling)
Love to Create - Anything Goes





16 comments:

Pascale Mitchell said...

think of all the exercise and calorie burning .... xx I love this card the flowers on the twisted easel look fabulous xxx
hugs Pascale

Allison said...

gorgeous Teri, lovely flowers
AllisonX

Happy Days said...

Wowzer, this stunning!

Enjoy your walkies!!! Like Pascale says think of the calories burnt.

Claire xxx

Amanda said...

Very nice card! I love your coloring and how you popped up your image! :)

Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

Jacki Randolph said...

Gorgeous! Fabulous design and colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenges!

Sue said...

Hi hun
wow a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, beautiful flowers, striking design, sue,x

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Teri! Beautiful coloring and layering.
Thanks so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Teri. Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Timeless Tuesday challenge.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

joy said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful colors. Thank you for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Teri, absolutely love it.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

luv

Debby

suzARTe said...

this is a really really beatuiful card. I just love the main image and the way you have coloured it in and all the beautiful embellishments. This card must have taken you sometime to make but it was certainly worth it.

Good luck with working through your "to do" list. I hope you get everything done.

Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

Trimgym said...

Great project and gorgeous image Teri, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Love,

Jo and Tigerlover.

Kruemel said...

Fabulous card and great image! Love the bright colors!

Thanks so much for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week.

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Kristina said...

Teri this is so wonderfully beautiful!! I really love it a lot! Wow so stunning! do you have a button that I can sign up to get emails when you make a post to your blog? I buy your stamps and I am a follower there, but when you post it doesn't notify me. Just curious, bc I would hate to miss any more of your stunning art work!
Peace,
KristyLee

Paper Squirrel said...

I love the theme of this card and the gorgeous colors...oh and of course the flowers! :-)
Thanks for joining the "Flower Power" challenge at Scrapalicious USA.