Monday, 12 March 2012

Disney Villains

Hiya folks!

Just a quickie today. Mucho Busyo!

It's time for a new theme at Macabre Monday, which this time is:

HDH124
"Evil Empire"

You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece
based upon a infamous Disney villain.
 
Well, to tell the truth I was going to flake out on this one, but I had a little flash of inspiration and googled loads of 'Cruella deVille' images. Then I came up with my own version of the spot-loving fiend!


I haven't had the time recently to even tidy this image up yet, never mind make a card with it!
BUT I am hoping I will have it tidied ready for sale in the 

So I have better bugger off and get on with it huh?!! LOL
TTFN folks
Teri xx



4 comments:

Andrea C said...

Gorgeous image Teri xx

Vicky said...

Right I will try again I did come over to comment on this fabulous image but then remembered I hadnt brought the Mothers Love image which I adore so got distracted buying that. Nearly forgot to come back comment lol. Its not age I tell ya lol.
Awesome image sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

AMAZING! She's giving me shivers she's so fabulous! xxD

I Don't Do Straight said...

Gorgeous image Teri, the puppy is so cute......simply FAB!