Monday, 19 March 2012

Can I Quote You On That?

Hiya peeps!

Hope you all had a fantastic Mother's Day yesterday (for those in the UK). Mine was spent grafting in the garden doing a little more landscaping. My hands are ruined!! As is my back. . . lol

Righty then, today sees the start of a new theme at Macabre Monday and this time we want to see your pieces inspired by a quote.

HDH125
"Can I quote you on that?"

You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece
based or inspired by your favorite quote.

There are so many wonderful quotes to draw inspiration from!
Maybe a quote from a favorite book or movie character.
How about something historical or just plain hysterical?

Now, I struggled a bit with finding a suitable quote. I spent hours looking on the internet, but nothing really jumped out at me, so I ended up settling on this one:


Speaks for itself really huh?

I have used my 'Devil May Care' image for this, seemed to fit the bill, lol.

Hope you can join us this time with your quotations!!
Catch ya later folks!
Teri xx


2 comments:

Andrea C said...

HE is one cool image. This is fabby x

DonnaMundinger said...

Sounds like now you need a certificate for a massage, eh? Glad your Mum's Day was lovely. Yeah, I'd say that quote speaks for itself. Pretty scary and quite fabulous. xxD