Friday, 17 February 2012

All Pink and Foofy!


Hiya folks!!

This is going to be a very quick post, as I have a hectic day scheduled. Got a delivery of topsoil coming in half an hour, then I have to shovel it all from the front of the house to the bottom of the garden at the back.
Don't think I'm going to be up to much this weekend!! lol

OK, so we have a new theme over at the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and this time we are using a colour which I don't get to see very often in my colour palette -

PINK!!!

Luckily it was my Mum's Bday last Saturday, and I had already done a girly card for her, so that is what I am using here. I used two Delicious Doodles images for this card, Rose Corner, and Rosalee. 
Here it is:


 Papers are from an old Tinker & Co kit. Gems and pearls from the stash, text printed onto paper at the same time as the paper was printed out. A close-up of the Rose Corner, layered up:


 And a close-up of the image, fussy cut and layered:


Right, gotta go and get sorted for me delivery, wellies and barrow at the ready!!
Some challenges I'd like to enter:

My Mum's Craft Shop - Pearly and Swirly
Penny's - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - Roses
Bunny Zoe - Celebrations
Cheerful Stamp Pad - Happy Birthday
My Craft Spot - Girly Girl
Simon Says Stamp & Show - Anything Goes
StampsRUs - Anything Goes


19 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, your coloring and fussy-cutting are perfect! Thank you for joining our Birthday challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad! :)

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous hun. I love her layered up like that too!

Enjoy your gardening sesh.

Claire x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous teri.

greetings karin

Anne said...

Wow.. Simply Stunning.. I think your fussy cuttin really paid off.. I love it.. thanks for sharing..

Lexie said...

This card is absolutely stunning and I love, love, love it.
xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is sooooooooo beautiful I soooooo love this image & your colouring is fantastic hun, love the flowers, love absolutely everything.
Dont get over-doing it hun or you will have no energy left to do mine & we cannit be having that now hun lol. Take care sweets.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

ike said...

Ooooh totally GORGEOUS - love this a lot :-D Good luck with your shovelling !! At least it won't be too hot for you !!!!!! :-D xxx

Linda said...

Wow what a fabulous card!!! Love the colors!!!! Thanks for joining us at sweetstamps!!!!

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card, beautiful image fabulous design, hope the top soiled arrived ok, sue,x

Allison said...

gorgeous card Teri
Allisonx

Stacey Richardson, SweetStamps.com said...

Beautiful card! I love the coloring and the dimension you added by layering the designs! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!

Carol L said...

I love this beautiful image! You've colored her to perfection! Thanks for playing with the Stamps R Us challenge!

Becky said...

What a gorgeous image! Your colouring is lovely, thanks for joining us at MMCS this week,
Becky x

Sharon said...

A beautiful B'day CArd! Thanks for joining the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge!!

Lynne Forsythe said...

the layers...the colors....FANTABULOUS!!!

THANKS BUNCHES for playing along with this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

Tamara Morton said...

Beautiful card thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps
Hugs
Tamara

Suzie McFloozy said...

Hiya hun - how the hell are you ?!
Great card love that rose corner it's one of my fav' stamps of yours - must dig it out and print it up again !
Thanks for playing along with us at My Mums Craft Shop challenges this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous Teri, love the 3D.

Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.

Hugs Tracy x


SAMARA NAVI said...

Hi Teri: This image, card, presentation is just stellar! The colors, the sensuousness of it, the softness and beauty are so beautiful. You really hit it on the point of artistry!!!! You obviously are incredibly creative. I thank you for coming to PENNY'S and hope to see your work again. This was really enjoyable to study! Smiles and happiness, Samara