Monday, 2 January 2012

I'm NOT Goth!! (well, maybe just a bit)

Hiya folks!

OMG, I can't believe it's been a whole two months since I posted on my other blog!!
What a horrid couple of months they have been, glad to see the back of them!

Some good news - Macabre Monday is BACK!!

I set to work with new-found mojo on this creation:


My image is a new one in the Delicious Doodles Shop, aptly named 'I'm NOT Goth!!', coloured with the usual watercolour pencils, rescanned and then printed and layered up. For all the deets on how I made this, please nip across and see the not so mainstream blog!!

TTFN!
Teri xx

3 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Happy New Year Terri!! I hope 2012 brings you lots of joys with your family.

Just a beautiful card just loving your "Purple" and the "I'm Not Goth" image is just brill!!

Love Chanelle xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

best wishes for 2012 teri, and your card is gorgeous.

greetings karin

mulberry station said...

Hi Teri, I hope you had a wonderful christmas and wish you the best in the new year. I was looking around and you have created some amazing stuff.
Hugs, Nancy