Monday, 23 January 2012

Har-har me harties!


Only joking folks! LOL

That's the title of the new theme at Macabre Monday this week!

And I very nearly did. I was going to back out and not create anything this week, as I was at a complete loss what with having no maps in the house!! Until our Glo gave me a bucket load of inspiration! Thanks Glo!!!

And this is what I came up with, a Treasure Map, Pirate Polly and Skull + Crossbones2:



I made a simple background out of the skully image and put them all together with a few stashy bits to make this card:


A close-up of Pirate Polly. She was coloured with watercolour pencils, as was the map. I scanned her into the compy and printed twice for some fussy cut layering up.


There is already a skull and crossbones image in the Delicious Doodles Shop, but this one is more scarey! LOL. It and the other two images here will be available for purchase on Wednesday.


Catch ya later folks!!

6 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

What a wonderful set of images you have created Teri! I knew all you needed was a seed of inspiration to draw up something magnificent!

Poppet said...

Great card Teri, I love it. I really must pinch your idea of scanning my coloured image and printing out. :-) xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wow this is amazing,fab put together card, gorgeous images, great work as always hun, hope you well, sue,x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this looks fantastic teri stunning card.

greetings karin

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is totally awesome & it going down as one of my faves of yours......another fave that is!! I love how you have done this its just so cool love the map behind....I love it all!!!!!!!!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm telling you, these are the coolest pirate images EVER! And here you were gonna bail on this one. LOL SUCH a fabby card! xxD