Sunday, 29 January 2012

Hacked to Bits!

How ya doing folks?

Hope you have all had a busy weekend. Hubby and I spent some time in the garden. We started by taking a shed load of rubbish down to the skip. Then a couple of hours were spent at the local DIY stores. Picked up a few bargains at Homebase. A 200 litre waterbutt at £17.95 and stand for £5, plus a few bags of compost.

Got a few bits in B&Q too, along with my new best friend and tool of preference (for the moment) a lovely Mattock!! There I am in the pic below hacking the bejaysus out of the ground, LOL.



Anyroadup, I'm cream crackered now, so it's off to the bath for me!! TTFN!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
gosh you are doing a lot of work will look fab when done, have nice hot soak, sue,x

Sally H said...

It looks like it is coming on brilliantly Teri! A mattock eh? don't do yourself an injury!