Thursday, 29 December 2011

Coming Soon at Delicious Doodles

Hiya folks!

Hope you all had a smashing Christmas with family and friends, and got loads of gorgeous crafting goodies??

Managed to spoil the kiddos again, with Wii games and DS games. The son also got a new telly to plug into his old laptop as the screen had died on his! Got me a new handbag some chocs and a bottle of bailies - yum!

So, with the kiddies occupied with their new games, I have had some doodling time - Yeay!!
These new images will be released in the New Year, on the first. Nothing better to do that day, so I might as well load them into the Delicious Doodles Shop then, LOL.

First up is Katarina:

A lovely girl in a cozy cloak with a rather gorgeous Snow Leopard. Can't believe how endangered these beautiful creatures are. Damned hunters!!!

Next up is Lycaonia:

Yes, a strange name. I wanted something a bit wolfish but girly - thanks for the source link Ruthie!!

These images would work wonderfully on winter themed projects - keep your eyes peeled for the Delicious Doodles challenge in a few weeks time, they may come in handy for that! LOL

I am still doodling new images just now, so I may have some more to add to these, who knows?

If I don't blog before then folks, have a great New Year! I hope it is a better one than the last. That was a rough ride and I hope things improve the world over!!

Take care everyone!
Hugs,
Teri xx

3 comments:

Vicky said...

OMG............Teri sweetie these are bloody amazing!!!!!!! WOWWWWWW I think these could be my fave I love them & will DEF be buying these....I love love love big cats & yes its hard believe these are endangered species.....

Sounds like you had a fabulous crimbo hun I dont know how you did it with all the house renovations as well......do you have a t shirt with a giant 'S' on it lol.... da da da daaaaaaaaa.......

May you have a fantastic new year hun hope it brings you all you wish for hunni.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Poppet said...

I agree with Vicky, these pieces are stunning. Glad to hear you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. :-) xx

Em's Craft Corner said...

Gorgeous drawings Teri, and glad you had a good Christmas :)

Emma xx