Wednesday, 2 November 2011

New Releases at Delicious Doodles

Hiya folks!!

Boy, have I been slacker! Last week I almost forgot to post the new releases I had ready, so they ended up a bit late. This week I am on time, but I forgot to post about the new releases last week, and so I am doing a combined post today!

OK, last week's releases were a pair of sketched images.

The first one is a Brace of Pheasants:


These wouls look awesome teamed up with some yummy autumn colours!

Next up then, is a winter scene featuring a little croft in the Scottish Glens,



Fabulous for your Christmas and winter projects!

Last but not least, a lovely girl with some Poppies. I did this one for Remembrance Day, but you could use it for any occasion really, especially for your friends and rellies who love poppies!




Hope you enjoy using these images peeps!! Can't wait to see what you make with them!

Hugs,
Teri xx



No comments: