Wednesday, 28 September 2011

New Release Day at Delicious Doodles

At last folks!

A couple of new releases for you!
I missed my own deadline last week, so held back the first image until today.
Available now in the Delicious Doodles Shop are two new images to make up for it! LOL

Here we are then with image number one,

Isn't that an adorable little kitten?
Came out better than I had hoped.

Next up then,



Rosalee just loves Roses!
Mind you, so do I, and a load of other flowers too!!

Hope you guys like these two images. Can't wait to see if anyone makes something with them!

Don't forget, next Customer Submission week is coming up on the Delicious Doodles Blog pages, second week in October!!
Send me a piccie and you post link if you want to see your creation diplayed there folks!!

TTFN,
Teri xx



1 comment:

mulberry station said...

Wow Teri, I love your new images. They are gorgeous. Hope you are doing well.
Hugs, Nancy