Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Happy Birthday. . .


. . . to me, Happy Birthday to me!

Hiya folks!

Just thought I'd nip on an say a BIG Thank You to everyone who sent me
Birthday Wishes on my Facebook page
(you know who you are!!)

Many thanks ladies!!

AND

 HUGE Thanks to Sarah-Louise for the wonderful bracelet and GORGEOUS card!!

MWAH!!!!

(I also have a Delicious Doodles Page on facebook now)

Hubby bought some Stephen King books from the kids (cheers hubster!)

I bought myself a bottle of Bacardi Breezer (to have later) and a tin of cheap offer choccies round the shop for us all to share. Needless to say the kids have had most of them already!! LOL. Ah well, just think of the waistline. . . (too much of it already!)

Catch you all later folks!
Hugs to all,
Teri xx



6 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Happiest of Daze to you my dear friend!
I got my card and it is gorgeous!
Now you get to wait for yours! This way you get to enjoy your Bday wishes all week or month long!
Congrats on making it through yet another year!

cg said...

Happy Birthday Teri! Here's to another great year!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

have an awesome day & year!!!

Dragonlady said...

Hope the Bicardi Breezer finishes the day off perfectly for you hun.

Big Birthday Hugs Ali x

tiggertastic said...

Happy Birthday Teri, i hope you have had an enjoyable and special day.

So pleased you got my card and bracelet ok :grin:

enjoy your drink and choc's later :)

Take care hunny, Sarah x

Sally H said...

Happy Birthday my friend. Hope you have a really good one x