Thursday, 25 August 2011

New Releases at Delicious Doodles

Hiya folks!

Brrrrr, it's a chilly start here today in North East Scotland! Hope it gets warmer soon!

I'm here to plug a few new releases in the Delicious Doodles Shop.
These were meant to go in early in the day, but for whatever reason I couldn't get into Payloadz to get my shop buttons loaded. However, it was fixed by late evening, so I loaded them up then.

These are all Halloween themed, first up a couple of sentiment images.





and finally, one for the 'dark side',


And here is a card I made with the clown image.
All the deets for this one can be found on my dark side blog.


Catch ya later peeps!!
Teri xx



3 comments:

xGemmax said...

Awesome card sweetie & that image my eldest son would love :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a scary clown teri.
but you have made a great card with it.

greetings karin

earthspirit927 said...

You are so talented Teri:) I love the best Witches to cute:)

Melissa

expressionswithearthspirit.blogspot.com